Christine R. Arnold
TRIAL PRACTICE AREAS:
As a college student at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, Ms. Arnold’s academic achievements proved her to be a woman of uncommon ability, motivation and dedication. Along with her studies as a political science major and psychology minor, she excelled as a starter for Stanford’s Division I varsity women’s soccer team and made the athletic honor roll several times during her tenure as an undergraduate.
Ms. Arnold’s academic achievements continued while she was a law student at California Western School of Law in San Diego, California where she graduated magna cum laude in the top six percent of her class. In addition, she was consistently named to the dean’s honor list and received academic achievement awards in a number of her classes. She also volunteered as a member of the school’s Employment and Labor Law Society.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA (Juris Doctor, magna cum laude – 2005)
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA (Bachelor of Arts – 2000)
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Super Lawyers, Southern California Rising Star – Employment Law, 2013
- Held second chair in trial involving claims of age discrimination and defamation, in
which the age discrimination claims were dismissed following the granting of defendant’s
motion for nonsuit, thereby disproving plaintiff’s case and resulting in a dismissal.
- Held second chair in trial involving claims of disability discrimination, harassment and retaliation, as well as failure to engage in the interactive process and to provide a reasonable accommodation, which resulted in a favorable and unanimous defense
- Held second chair in insurance bad faith trial resulting in a defense verdict for a large insurance company.